www.aka.ms.yourpc is A Windows phone portal that lets you connect your smartphone to your Windows PC so that you can use your phone’s messages, alerts, And Apps from your Windows PC. Enjoy getting alerts from your phone on your PC in real-time.
Now, you do not have to email yourself All of your pictures because you can quickly share everything between your PC And phone. With www.aka.ms.yourpc, you don’t have to touch your phone to do things like copy, edit, And drag.
- You can make And take calls from your computer.
- Use your PC to handle your text messages.
- From your PC, you can get instant Access to everything on your phone.
- You can just drag And drop things from your phone to your computer.
- Use the PC’s larger screen, keyboard, And touchscreen to connect with your phone.
How To Install Your Phone App On Android – www.aka.ms.yourpc
- First, view www.aka.ms.yourpc on your smartphone’s default browser.
- Samsung smartphones will reroute to the Microsoft sign-in page.
- You’ll be rerouted to the Google Play Store if your Android phone isn’t Samsung.
- Install Your Phone Companion – Link To Windows on your smartphone by clicking “Install.
- To use the app, hit “Open” after installation. Sign in to Microsoft and give permissions for all groups.
Benefits of Linking a Smartphone to a Windows OS device
Microsoft simplified Windows smartphone operation with this tool. This service’s benefits:
- Seamlessly transfer content—This software’s main utility. For years, users downloaded third-party apps to transfer content between devices. USB cables were too slow and unsuitable for content sharing. This app lets users transfer limitless content in seconds. Your content is safe and fast.
- Access to apps – Another benefit of using this feature in Windows is that you can access any smartphone apps without disruption. Users can view their smartphone apps on the bigger screen after syncing, but they need internet.
- Operate We discussed using a bigger screen for apps. You can also use those apps. Imagine a WhatsApp chat. This feature lets you greet them on a larger screen and do everything you do on your phone.
- Smartphone access – Transferring, talking, and using apps is fun. This tool does more than you think. This program allows full smartphone access. Video and photo access.
Linking the Smartphone to Windows OS via www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc had these key perks. We’ll cover the steps and requirements of linking a phone to a PC.
Requirements for linking www.aka.ms/yourpc phone companion
In this section, we are going to discuss the essential requirements to connect your phone to your PC or laptop so just read through the enlisted:
- Phone Companion application – Essential smartphone apps. www.aka.ms.yourpc offers direct download. Microsoft’s official page lets you obtain it without interruption. However, you must obtain it from Microsoft’s website via this link or your smartphone’s Play store.
- Companion software on Windows OS – Checking for A Windows phone companion app is the second important App. Search for “Phone link” And click on the icon if it shows. Update Windows to get the icon. It only works with Windows 10 And newer.
- Wi-Fi connection: Your devices must have a stable internet link. to connect your smartphone straight to the PC and access all its apps and features.
This feature is like owning a DSLR but not using it.
Syncing your phone with a PC using www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc can change everything. Because sometimes we have to use our cell phones and PC together, which is hard.
This unique trait activates.
How can we do that? Everyone isn’t tech-savvy. Dear friends, I’m here to aid you with all the information you need.
Pairing your phone to a PC is not a hurdle, learn how
www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc connects all Android phones to Windows PCs in a few steps.
Don’t trust me?
This link creates a QR code on Windows devices. Before proceeding, please note that Surface Duo and Samsung Galaxy mobile phone users can use this tool. Also included are HONOR devices with OS 9.0 or higher.
If you have one of These gadgets, Read on to learn how it works.
If www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc doesn’t work, don’t worry. God shuts one door and opens another. This implies a solution.
“Link to Windows” does everything. Many people don’t know how to use this pre-installed app. How does it work? Next part.
To address our concern, please describe how you use this app or the given web link.
Let’s take a look at the pairing process now
Install the “Link to Windows” app at www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc on devices without it. After downloading this app, follow these steps:
- Start by opening the Android “Link to Windows” app.
- “Link your phone to PC” from the menu.
- Tap “Continue” to continue.
- Here are your options:
- QR code scanning.
- To get the QR code, visit www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc.
- Actions, approvals, and “Done”
Congratulations!!! Your Windows PC and phone are linked.
You were lucky if this setup went smoothly. If you did, try again.
Establishing connection on your phone via www.aka.ms.yourpc
Make sure you have an internet connection and a device above 6.0 before installing or performing this process. Start the process here:
- Visit www.aka.ms/yourpc for smartphone-compatible apps.
- Open the file on your smartphone after viewing and downloading.
- Enter your Microsoft account login, password, etc.
- After this, log in to your PC or laptop with the same email ID.
- A QR code scanner appears after these steps are finished.
- Scan it on your Microsoft ID-logged-in PC.
- Open a scanner at aka.ms/mfasetup to scan your phone.
- It redirects to “Phone link.” Tap “Open your Phone” to show a QR code scanner.
- Put your phone on the sensor. After device confirmation, it will request basic device rights. Read closely and continue.
- The computer will display your gadget after the process.
- Enjoy smartphone features on PC!
How to terminate the connection of my smartphone from my PC?
Well, www.aka.ms/yourpc linked your device. You want to disconnect the smartphone from your PC because this feature is giving you problem. Follow these steps to unlink your smartphone from your PC.
- First, open Microsoft’s website And log in with the same email address.
- The “Device” section displays a list of linked gadgets.
- Tap and approve your desired device removal.
- Reopen the smartphone app to see it removed.
- Removing the www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc link from the smartphone is the same.
- Open the companion app’s options. Open Accounts.
- Check the PC’s Microsoft email address.
- After finding, hit “Logout” on the account.
- Unpair your gadget from the PC by following the prompts.
Resolve issues faced while using www.aka.ms.yourpc
You can fix the linking problem with your PC when using the website by taking these steps:
- Please use the same Microsoft account on both devices.
- Check the internet link.
- Turn off your PC or laptop’s energy saver, which sometimes disables networking.
- Please disable “Do not Disturb” on your smartphone.
- Visit www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc only.
How To Link Phone To Windows Using Your Phone App
After installing the Your Phone Companion – Link To Windows app on your Android smartphone, follow the easy steps below to link your smartphone and Windows PC.
- First, make sure the smartphone and PC are close and on the same wifi.
- Type “your phone” in the desktop search box. Open “Your Phone” from the options.
- To continue, pick “Add a phone” in the Windows PC Your Phone app.
- Select “Android” and sign in to Microsoft when asked. Use your phone’s account.
- Install Your PC Companion – Link To Windows on your Android device by visiting www.aka.ms.yourpc. Sign in with Microsoft.
- Pre-installed on Samsung devices. If your Samsung device doesn’t have the app, check www.aka.ms.yourpc.
- Check “I have the Your Phone Companion app installed on my phone” and hit “Open QR code” on your PC.
- PC screens will display QR codes. Scan this QR code on Android.
- No more. Microsoft’s www.aka.ms.yourpc joined your phone and PC.
What is the best way to connect a Windows PC to a phone?
Start with your Android phone:
- Visit www.aka.ms.yourpc in your browser to install your phone buddy, a link to the Windows app on any device.
- Sign into the app with your Microsoft account. Log into the OC.
- Signing in prompts you to name the QR code on your computer.
- Visit www.aka.ms.yourpc to get the QR code.
- If your phone is preinstalled, the webpage Asks you to open the app. Click Open your Phone to open the app and read the QR code.
- Scan this data with Android.
- Allowing device permission allows your PC to view files from elsewhere.
- After the process, the gadgets are linked for maximum benefits.
When you are starting from computer – follow these steps:
- Microsoft Store Your Phone app for Windows PC.
- Search the desktop for Your Phone. Launch the app.
- Choose the right phone. (Android).
- Log in with Microsoft. It should match your phone’s login.
- Your Phone Companion for Android. Visit www.aka.ms.yourpc on your phone’s browser. This link opens the app’s Google Play
- Store tab or your phone’s preinstalled Your Phone Companion app.
- This companion app requires the same Microsoft account as your PC. QR code scanning appears on the phone.
- After linking devices, grant rights. This lets you use your phone’s full potential.
Functions of Connecting Android to PC – aka ms yourpc
- Access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
- Read and reply to text messages on your PC.
- Drag files between your PC and Phone and share the files by emails.
- Copy and paste content between your PC and phone.
- Make and receive calls from your PC.
Microsoft’s Windows OS has amazing features. It eliminates the need to acquire third-party apps, saving users time. Just connect their phones to the PC and conduct any phone-based operations.
Download PC and smartphone apps at www.aka.ms.yourpc. Windows Microsoft’s advanced features link and replicate devices. It is an industry leader that provides the best user experience every day.