Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code
Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code: Microsoft Authenticator is a very easy-to-use account verification program that lets you log in to your Microsoft account more securely.
It might be hard to keep track of all the passwords we need for different devices, apps, and websites these days. Because of this, the Microsoft Authenticator app is useful. The app lets you log in to your Microsoft account from any device without a password. For even more security, you can also use your fingerprint, your face, or a PIN to log in to your Microsoft Account through your phone. This is called two-step verification.
Set Up Microsoft Authenticator App
- The first step is to get the Microsoft Authenticator App.
- Step 2 is to sign in to your account.
- You should choose “Approve from the Microsoft Authenticator notice.”
- Sign in to your account with the code from the Microsoft Authenticator app.
When you use the Microsoft Authenticator app, you can use two-step verification for extra security or simple authentication.
If you use two-step verification, you will need to enter a different passcode or PIN than you receive by phone call or text message.
The passcodes are time-based and can only be used once, just like other two-step verification codes.
There are three different kinds of codes:
- One-time passcodes
- Time one-time passcodes
- Hash-base message authentication code (HMAC) one-time passcodes
The Microsoft Authenticator app needs to be linked to your Microsoft account..
Use Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone.
- Select “Add account” from the “Customize and control” icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose Personal account on the page where you add a new account.
- After putting in your personal information, press the Next button.
- Click Sign in after you’ve put in your password.
You can now get into your Microsoft account with the Microsoft Authenticator software.
When you use a new device to sign in to your account, you can use the Microsoft Authenticator app to prove who you are.
- Use your username and password to log into your account. This will prove that you own the machine.
- When you get the “Approve” message from Microsoft Authenticator on your mobile device, tap it.
- Use the verification code that the Microsoft Authenticator app sent to your phone to sign in to your account on your PC.
The two-step verification code can also be sent as a text message or given over the phone by an automated system. Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code
FAQs – Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code
How do I get a Microsoft Authentication QR code?
- On your phone, open the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Tap “Add” and then “Work or school account.”
- Scan the QR square on your computer screen with your phone.
- Your account will add to the app automatically, and a six-digit code will show up.